The yearly Annual Registration fee is applied at the time of registration for programs offered by the Ahwatukee Community Swim & Tennis Center. We are open to all residents but those who reside in the Ahwatukee Board of Management Homeowners Association boundaries will receive a discount on yearly registration fees.
- Discounts apply if registering more than one member of the family.
- Payment of the annual registration fee and class fee is required for participating in programs at our Center.
- Pre-registration is recommended and is taken on a first come, first-served basis.
- Payment is accepted as cash, check, Visa, Master Card or Discover, and is due in full at the time of registration.
- There is no make-up classes or refunds unless class is cancelled. Classes not meeting the minimum number of students may be cancelled.
- This fee is collected once per year per participant.
Non-Resident: $15 per person
ABM Resident: $10 per person
Ahwatukee Board of Management Resident Boundaries: SOUTH of Elliot Road, NORTH of Knox Road, WEST of I-10, and EAST of the South Mountain Park boundary