S.T.E.M & Sports Camp
- $220 per camper, 10% discount to add a sibling
- This camp provides a variety of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) activities that spark imagination, creativity, and learning in a fun and relaxed environment.
- To encourage a healthy lifestyle, kids will also participate each day in sports of tennis and swim.
- The camp is designed for children between 6 – 12 yrs old.
- Campers will bring their own lunch, but snacks, juice, and drinks are available for purchase at the Center. However, an afternoon snack and drink is provided daily by the Center as well.
- Camp swimming is designed as a fun, recreational time for kids to enjoy our great pool. Lifeguards will be on duty.
Camps runs Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- 8:00 – 8:30 am Drop Off
- 8:30 – 9:30 am STEM Session
- 9:30 – 10:30 am Sport Instruction
- 10:30 – 11:30 am STEM Session
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm Lunch/Games
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm STEM Session
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm Swimming
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm STEM Session
Cancellations may be made up to one week prior to the first day of camp. There is a $50 cancellation fee if a cancellation is made less than one week prior to camp. No refunds after camp begins.
*Preregistration is required.