The Ahwatukee Community Swim and Tennis Center is a semi-private facility.
- Outdoor – 6 lanes, 25 yards
- Heated during cool months
- Shade structure & ramada area
- Pool- side loungers
- Tables and chairs
- Showers and locker room
- Digital pace clock
- Diving well
2022 Pool Hours
*The pool is subject to close without notice due to weather, swim meets, maintenance or private events.
7:00 am – 3:45 pm
Saturday (beginning Feb 5)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10:00 am – 2:45 pm
11:00 am – 1:45 pm
9:30 am – 12:45 pm
8:00 am – 11:45 am
8:00 am – 3:30 pm
9:30 am – 12:45 pm
November 24 - November 28
December 24 - December 25
Passes & Memberships
*Members enjoy unlimited swimming during open swim hours, no registration fees for swim programs, and 10% discount on all swim programs.
|5 Visit Pass||$18|
|10 Visit Pass||$31|
|20 Visit Pass||$54|
|30 Visit Pass||$73|
No daily usage fees are available.
Yearly Swim Memberships
|Individual – Resident||$26.25 per month|
|Individual – Non Resident||$31.50 per month|
|Family – Resident||$36.75 per month|
|Family – Non Resident||$43.25 per month|
Lap Swimming Rules
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and in the best interest of your health and safety, please adhere to the following rules:
- The Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Liability must be signed by each patron using the ABM/Ahwatukee Community Swim & Tennis Center facilities.
- Hand sanitizer must be applied upon arrival and departure of our facility. The sanitizer is located just inside the front entrance.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before and after touching the pool gate latch. The sanitizer is located by the pool gate latch.
- Social distancing of 6 feet, as outlined by the CDC, must be followed in and out of the pool.
- There is a maximum of 12 swimmers (one on each end of the lane) during open swim.
- Club swimmers, ages 6 – 18, will only be allowed to swim between the hours of 3 pm – 4 pm Monday – Friday for the month of May.
- You are limited to a 1-hour swim workout.
- No sharing of pool equipment such as kick boards, pull buoys, googles, etc.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only. Showers are not available until further notice.
- Do not swim if you or your family are not feeling well or have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
At ABM’s discretion, failure to comply may result in not allowing use of the pool and pool area as well as closure of the pool.